Monday, September 4, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends,

Thank you all so much for joining us this week.  Your cards have been absolutely phenomenal.  Thank for sharing your talent with us.

Now, who's going to get these fun washi tapes?  The winner is....


#10 Theresa P
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Theresa!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #418 Washi" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks this week....

Wanda's favorite
Card by #20 Marsha D

Debbie's favorite
Card by #15 Wendy Aungst

Janice's favorite
Card by #2 Mary Anne K

Melissa's favorite
Card by #19 Carla

Patti's favorite
Card by #9 Heather Mills

Jenee's favorite (and I quote)
Card by #13 Aussie Annie
wait... Cards #13, Aussie Annie, #12 Dorothy S, 
#15 Wendy Aungst, #7 Grandma Bonnie
ah heck - I can't choose, so I pick 1 through 21!

You see what mean?  You truly shared your amazing talents and really outdid yourselves!  Have a fantastic Monday.  We'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and you can show off your talents some more.

3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to have won. Thanks for selecting my entry. Congrats to those chosen favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Theresa! It was a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that my entry was a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...